So Saturday the 20th of this month, me, Angel, Alisha, and a friend Sarah, all went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Alisha's 25th birthday, as we are walking up to the restaurant Nathan (angel's son) notices the 2 sea gulls flying around above us and starts pointing at them. Angel then says, "I think it is so weird to see sea gulls out here." I then ask, "You do know why they are here right?" Angel then totally confident states, "Of course! because of the GREAT SALT LAKE!" All of us other girls look at her and bust up laughing! "Angel..." I say, "It's because of the grasshopper story" and she then responds, "oh really? I thought because they are at the beach and the beach is salty that they are here because of the salty lake."
2 comments:
Hey...Which is more blond...Seagulls and the Great Salt Lake? OR...."VIETNAM was really a "real place"? Is it in JAPAN.... MOMENT!!!! (smile)
I LOVE your family!!! You are all truly talented, smart, funny and everyone has a little blond in them. :) Then again I think we all have a little blond in us somewhere. :) Love all of you!!!
Mama, you have to post some of your juicing recipes that you love. We have a Jack Lalane (sp?) juicer and I love the apple, carrot and ginger juice. :)
Post a Comment