OH...the pictures are GREAT!!! But, oh....the WHIPPED CREAM!!!!! YUM!!! My favorite!!!! Hmmm....is there such thing as "healthy" whipped cream????
hahaha you're killing me with the health thing mom even YOU admit you need to treat yourself so we did at the cheesecake factory! :)
Angel, Nathan looks exactly like you... eyes and mouth! I miss you and love you... Cathy
Thanks Cathy. There are very few people who think Nathan looks like me :) I love and miss you too Cathy. I wish I was done there still working for you....I really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH...the pictures are GREAT!!! But, oh....the WHIPPED CREAM!!!!! YUM!!! My favorite!!!! Hmmm....is there such thing as "healthy" whipped cream????
hahaha you're killing me with the health thing mom even YOU admit you need to treat yourself so we did at the cheesecake factory! :)
Angel, Nathan looks exactly like you... eyes and mouth! I miss you and love you... Cathy
Thanks Cathy. There are very few people who think Nathan looks like me :) I love and miss you too Cathy. I wish I was done there still working for you....I really enjoyed it!
Post a Comment