On Saturday, 30th January, we had a small
family gathering...
Hyrum and Jessica...later her parents...did come...
Sorry, that I did NOT get a picture of them...
However, here are a few pictures...
Jared helping Lillie...and Jacob deciding which
bread type slice he wanted...
Jacob decided he wanted the "sourdough" bread...
Luke, Sarah, and Savannah
Angel made some AWESOME Brazilian
Beans and Rice dish...(I still need the Recipe Angel!)
Sarah brought "chicken" (I can eat chicken 24/7)
EVERYTHING WAS SO GOOD!
Our Little "Jack Jack" - loves eating with his
hands and fingers...smile
Papa and Savannah
L to R:
Nathan, Jacob, Lillie, and Alayna
They had so much fun...eating together!
smile
Sisters...Sisters...
LOVE this picture of Sarah and Angel!
My beautiful girls...
Would have been complete...
with all the rest of my girls!
smile
Ivy...feeding herself...
She is such a cutie!
Ivy LOVES my BEARS!
It is AMAZING this robot has survived...Still working...
Joseph really enjoyed making it work!
Ivy doesn't quite know what to make of it!
smile
Sassy Daisy...and Jackson
Nothing like "Pop-cycles"!
Doesn't matter if it is WINTER...
smile











No comments:
Post a Comment