Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Breakfast at Papa's and Granny's...


6 February 2016

This morning...I had a FIRST...feeding BREAKFAST to a set of
grandchildren...while parents went to a temple sealing...
Luke and Sarah needed to be at a sealing by 9:00
in the morning...Sarah had asked if we could watch the children
while, they attended this sealing...They needed to drop the
children off by 8:00 a.m.

I told Sarah, that I would feed the children breakfast...so they didn't
have to rush this morning...just pack up the kids...
and drop them off...

I worked out so well...I had nearly everything ready...
when they arrived...
I even took out my FUN Christmas dishes
and set the table...Since, we were not here during 
the Christmas holidays...and we have 
plenty of SNOW on the ground...right now...
I thought the setting would be perfect...
and it was...smile

 Claira was in a GREAT MOOD!

 We had pancakes/waffles/and stuff eggs...
Juice...and AFTER they ate their breakfast ALL GONE...
they got to have HOT CHOCOLATE...
smile

 Papa challenged the kids...to see who would
eat their pancakes with MUSTARD on it...
Jacob took the challenge...and HAD MORE
pancakes with the MUSTARD ON IT...
(Papa can certainly rile things up!)
smile

GAME TIME!
"Falling Monkeys"
Idea is to take out sticks...
and not get have any
"monkeys" fall...


 Jacob's turn...

 Claira's turn...

 Jackson wanted to play...so they let him...

 Jackson took the game very seriously...
smile

 He ended up with "2" monkeys...
and ACTUALLY...
WON THE GAME!!!!!
smile

 Savannah was a "cheerleader"...
smile

 All were eventually involved...

 Savannah working on her "art" skills...

 and...Jackson...later found these dice...
to be quite FUN to play with...

Showing Granny each dice...

Luke and Sarah...came back...ate and talked a bit...
Picked up the children...and Garvin and I
had the rest of the day...to do whatever we wanted...
GREAT DAY!
smile 

No comments: