Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Memories - From Times Past


Today, I scanned some miscellaneous pictures from the
past...From 1993 to 2004

ENJOY...the MEMORIES...

 December 2001
L to R: Angel, Rebekah, Sarah, Jenny, Abraham,
Hyrum

January 2001
Josh and Holly's Wedding Open House at our home in Florida
L to R: Abraham, Angel, My Dad - Herbert Peterson, Rebkeah,
Sarah, Josh, and Hyrum

May 1993
Garvin, Baby Hyrum, and Caleb

29 June 2003
Jenny at the MTC in Provo, Utah
I believe this is one of my most favorite pictures
of Jenny...

Spring 2004
Josh and Holly with Adam (2 years old) 
and Emma (less than a year old)
in our home in Florida

 September 2004
Luke, Sarah, and Savannah

October 2004
Sarah and Savannah

May 1993
My Brothers and I
L to R: Steve (blue shirt), Me, and Scott (white shirt)


No comments: