We certainly had the gatherings at our
Florida home...
As you know, I am working on "scanning" pictures...records...
for our Family History...
I had a small binder...just on the 2005
4th of July event we had at our
home...Dave and Jenny were engaged...consequently...
I had several pictures of them...smile
I did NOT POST the "scrapbooked" pages...Just the individual
pictures that were taken on that day...
Enjoy...the "memory"...
On one of the scrapbook pages I had:
"Is this a 'Type' of 'Marital Bliss'
in the Future?"
smile
Hyrum...getting into the act...
Adam Smith
Take a good look at his face...
Who does he remind you of?
smile
"Mud fights are a bit tiring"...
smile
Look how CUTE Emma is? She is 23 months old...
With her "7" week old baby brother...SETH!
smile
Hopefully, I had pictures of everyone
that attended our 4th of July
celebration!
Fran Miller
Josh and Seth
Bob Shepherd
Rick Miller and Darryl Pierce
Brenda Shepherd and Rebekah
Brenda and Holly
Katy Holladay and Brenda
Adam, Jonathan Thap (flowered shirt)
David and Aaron Holladay
On "swing" - John Sears with Ken Disch (white shirt)
Jackie Uhler talking with Garvin - Jackie's neighbor
Angie behind Jackie - David Holladay - Abraham - Jonathan
A.J. Fuller (green shirt) - Fran - Jon and Linda Evans (backs)
Added in this picture...Cortney and Leah Evans
Caleb in the corner with Dave and Jenny...
Me...Jody Sears (Peach colored top) Dana Holladay (blue top)
Brent Holladay and Joanne
(Bob Shepherd's younger sister - white top)





































No comments:
Post a Comment