Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, May 10, 2013

My Trip to Sacramento and Reunion

What an incredible few months...
From Missouri, to Utah, and then...to CALIFORNIA!
Back home in Montana...and soon will leave 
once, again...to Utah...to welcome a NEW GRANDSON! 
(smile)

My brother, Steve, had planned on seeing my dad the first week in MAY...I have felt
impressed that I needed to see my dad and decided the best time
was when my brother and my sister-in-law were planning
on being in Sacramento...INSPIRED CHOICE...



On top of this...I had the JOY of seeing High School friends...
that I have NOT seen...for nearly 40 years...
A few of them...I saw just BEFORE your dad and I were married...
the week I returned home from my mission.
(will show pictures AFTER the family ones)


On SATURDAY, May 4th, we had a "mini" family reunion...
Steve, Jerilyn, Rob (Mandy's husband), Mandy (my niece) 
and her family came over...Rob and Mandy have
"4" children - Kaitlyn, Bobby, Wyatt, and Garrett
 
 
 My brother, Steve, with his wife, Jerilyn



My niece, Mandy holding her son, Garrett, who LOVES my dad and his glasses...(smile)


 I LOVED taking pictures of Garrett!
Isn't he CUTE!!!!!
(smile)

I LOVED watching Garrett and my brother interact 
with one another!

Wyatt was sound asleep when they arrived...
Mandy and Garrett...
LOVE THESE TWO!



Dad with Jerilyn, Steve, and I

My Brother and I


NOW, for a few pictures taken at the MINI
High School gathering for lunch
in Sacramento...

(L to R) Gerhard Serfling, Steve Ives, Me, and Loren Barnes
We were all dear friends in High School... 


 We all had lunch for a couple of hours together!
OH...SO VERY FUN!

 Ted White brought our "4th Grade" Elementary School picture...
We had a great laugh over that one!
 I would have shown you the picture...but I have already
packed it up...You would have a great chuckle
over it as well...smile

Jerry McCall joined us for this picture...
We had a memorable conversation...and I will be
ever so grateful to Jerry...for coming to this reunion luncheon...

2 comments:

Garvin Smith said...

How come all of your "close" friends are men?

Mama Smith said...

Ha..Ha...Cause...I liked all the things guys liked to do......mainly SPORTS...(back then...) smile