Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Glorious Afternoon at Adam-ondi-Ahman

It's time I get back to our MISSOURI TRIP...and will later
jump back and finish my Utah trip...

31 MARCH 2013

After church, Josh/Holly's family and myself, went and spent
a glorious Sunday afternoon at Adam-ondi-Ahman...
Ever since Garvin and I went and strolled these SACRED grounds a few years back,
I have had such tender feelings for this place...


I think about how many shots I took to get 
this one..."active" bunch...(smile)

 Adam


 Emma



 What ever Esther is doing here...she is delighted...
though, not certain Josh is...smile

 Rare moment...for a little quiet time together...

 Michael

 Michael and Timothy

 Left to Right: Michael - Timothy - Seth - Matthew

Seth and Matthew




 Timothy was such a DELIGHT to take pictures of...

Love this picture of SETH...

 Did I fail to mention that there are little
"monkeys" in the trees? 
smile






Various paths to get to selected historical sites...
















 I can so understand why the Church develops and maintains
such incredible historical sites...
I walked away with a TESTIMONY of TRUE EVENTS...
here upon the earth...

 

No comments: