There are times when I have asked how in the world
Garvin and I had the PRIVILEGE of living here
in the Flathead Lake area of Montana!
It is breath-takingly GORGEOUS!
This past weekend...I had the wonderful opportunity to attend
our STAKE Relief Society RETREAT...held just off
the INCREDIBLE Flathead Lake...
It was a time of FUN...FOOD...SISTERHOOD...and
UPLIFTING events!
I didn't take alot of pictures...but, some of the ones I did take...
will melt your heart... if you LOVE NATURE!
I wish I had taken a picture of the FRONT of the lodge...
but, this will have to do...
We went to "Glacier Camp" settled on
the Flathead Lake...
These were some of the views from different sections
of the camp...Flathead Lake is INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!
These were my "roomies"...
We shared "Log 1" - cabins away from the "lodge" itself...
Susan Robison (middle) and Grace Guest
Poor Grace slept in the bunk between Susan and I...
Susan and I have EXTREME OPPOSITE SLEEPING patterns...
One is a NIGHT OWL and the other "An EARLY BIRD"...
(smile)
One of the things we did was a "Scavenger Hunt"
Grace (top picture) read us one clue...
Susan (middle picture) Read the next clue...
and Deb Oftedahl was entertained by a swing...
along the way...of us finding all our clues... (smile)
After our "Scavenger Hunt" - Grace, Susan, and I took a little hike...
I didn't get to take too many pictures...Had to make sure
I could keep up with my "in shape" companions!
smile
These pictures, I believe, I took before sun down...
They had a "cross" memorial area...
However, I saved my favorite
pictures for LAST...
I took these when most people
were still in bed...around
5:30 in the morning...
I was awe-struck by the
magnificient BEAUTY
of the morning!
We had a GREAT GREAT TIME!
I once again...was so MINDFUL...of how BLESSED
I have been to have come to the knowledge
of the "restored" kingdom...here
upon the EARTH!
Humbling...




















No comments:
Post a Comment