I thought you would like to see the new roof we just
had done to our home...plus
my Mother's Day gifts!
The old "shakes"
Everything stripped off...
FINISHED PROJECT!
MOTHER'S DAY GIFTS
Card Garvin gave me...
Inside the card it said:
"When God closes a door,
somewhere He opens a window"
smile
DISH TOWEL - With Annie's help
The card said:
"This isn't just a butterfly as you can plainly see.
I made it with my feet, which are a part of me.
It comes with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very happy
Grandmother's Day!"
LOVE IT!
Flowers Garvin gave me...
The card on the left has my FAVORITE FLOWER...
"Cosmos" which I dubbed my "Happy Flower"!
The card on the right...is a beautiful
card from Garvin as well...
I LOVED TALKING to EVERYONE ON "ooVoo"!
(including Hyrum!)
smile
MADE MY DAY talking with EACH OF YOU!
including ALL the GRANDCHILDREN!
LOVE EACH OF YOU VERY MUCH!









No comments:
Post a Comment