Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You Like?

Everyone okay with the changes? I like the little "Support Our Troops" picture I added on the side. Ain't it cute!

6 comments:

hjsmith said...

Ok Sarah where oh where did you get the paper? boaders. I love them. I could use a face lift to ur blog or atleast a cute change(: I love the support our troop picture(: Of course(:
Hope you are doing great(:

Mama Smith said...

ABSOLUELY LOVE IT, SARAH!!!!! Is this your stuff you CREATED??? OK...YOU MUST SHOW ME HOW TO DO THIS!!!! Can hardly wait to learn how!!!! GREAT FACE LIFT to our Family BLOG!!!!

Mama Smith said...

Oh...just noticed...it was created by scrapping blogs...Nevertheless, I LOVE IT...PLUS...the added "SUPPORT MY TROOPS!!!!" (smile)

Garvin Smith said...

I LIKE it. It's very moooving!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Holly, mom's right. I just got it from the website that is there in the top left corner. If you click on it you can go look at all the free backgrounds they have. There are quite a few patriotic ones.

Dad, they had a really cute cow one I ALMOST put up. But then decided mom might not like it as much as this one. =)

Mother Smith said...

SMART GIRL, Sarah...(smile) You chose...."wisely"...(smile)