Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, July 27, 2009

Montana - Gardening - NO DIFFERENT

I went to compare gardening zones of all the places we have lived...I was very surprised at my findings....

PASCO - WASHINGTON - 5B
LYNNDYL - UTAH - 5A
PROVO - UTAH - 5A
LONGWOOD - FLORIDA - 9B (TOO HOT)
KALISPELL - MONTANA - 5A

To add to the mix - IDAHO FALLS - 4

The irony here is...I have lived in 3 other areas with the same GARDENING temperatures...and my BEST GARDEN was in WASHINGTON...Didn't get a chance to work LYNNDYL....spent most of our time "clearing" the land...then, we moved....It is going to be as cold in MONTANA as it will be in PROVO....(I lived there for over a year) (Now, Rebekah and Angel you get the privilege of living in PROVO - and will be as COLD as we will be in MONTANA) (smile) Sarah, you live in the COLDEST region of all of us right now...Everyone WARNS us of how COLD...it is going to be in MONTANA...but, no one ever WARNED us or ever mentions how COLD it gets in PROVO...By-the-way - SALT CITY is a WARMER climate - 6B....Quite a difference than PROVO....

For the rest of you:
FT. HOOD - TEXAS - 8A (NOT BAD)
CHESAPEAKE- VIRGINIA - 7B (I'd go there in a heart-beat!) (LOVED VIRGINIA)
BRADENTON - FLORIDA - 9A (cooler than LONGWOOD!)

Fun facts to know...(smile)

No comments: