I was going to give these back to Sarah...shipping them with our stuff...You and Sarah can go through the pictures we found...(more than these) and decide between you two...who gets what...(smile)
You may have drew them but obviously you didn't want them or you would have taken them...by the way...how is my Christmas present coming along that I was supposed to get last year..hmmm?
4 comments:
I hope you didn't throw away these!!! I always wanted them!
I was going to give these back to Sarah...shipping them with our stuff...You and Sarah can go through the pictures we found...(more than these) and decide between you two...who gets what...(smile)
What do you mean "and decide who gets them"? I drew them!!
You may have drew them but obviously you didn't want them or you would have taken them...by the way...how is my Christmas present coming along that I was supposed to get last year..hmmm?
Post a Comment