Not that I'm trying to attain the glory of men or anything, but just lettin everyone know that I just had my Eagle Board of Review last Thursday night. That means I'm now an Eagle Scout. This is just a simple announcement.
Each one of you are incredible...! Now, all 4 of you boys...are now EAGLES...and all 4 of you girls received your Young Women's medallion...Your dad and I were blessed with REMARKABLE spirits...Thank you for rising up...to Heavenly Father's standards in life....LOVE EACH OF YOU....EACH have BLESSED your Father and my LIFE!!!
He really didn't want to take the picture...(smile) But, he has lost weight several pounds...and has GROWN IN HIS BUILD...Do you see how SMALL the BANDELO is??? (smile)
7 comments:
Each one of you are incredible...! Now, all 4 of you boys...are now EAGLES...and all 4 of you girls received your Young Women's medallion...Your dad and I were blessed with REMARKABLE spirits...Thank you for rising up...to Heavenly Father's standards in life....LOVE EACH OF YOU....EACH have BLESSED your Father and my LIFE!!!
LOL! What kind of a face is that!
Looks like you've taken off a few pounds. You look good!
He really didn't want to take the picture...(smile) But, he has lost weight several pounds...and has GROWN IN HIS BUILD...Do you see how SMALL the BANDELO is??? (smile)
At least you could have smiled Hyrum...and maybe got a hair cut but other than that...you look great. Congratulations.
aawwww look at my baby boy!!! he is all grown up! coochy coochy cooo awww da wittle pigboy is grown up!!!
What was your project?
RARR... looking good.
Post a Comment