Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Caleb - Wounded Marine 5K

Isn't this GREAT?!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your brother made the "cut"...(smile)

Garvin Smith said...

When was Caleb in the Marines, and what is his wound?

Caleb said...

I am still under oath not to divulge any more information...but I can reveal my wound - shrapnel in the left knee.

Garvin Smith said...

Caleb,
I too know what it is like to work in "dark opps," but one day you can talk about it.
I was once the master, but I can see I am losing ground to the rising generation!

Caleb said...

Before the Marines, I was crawling throught the desert sands of Iraq under the scorching sun, dragging my buddies from danger (even after my leg was nearly shredded to pieces by an RPG.

Mother Smith said...

Garvin...our "rising generation"...have been out "SHINING" us for a LONG TIME...(smile)

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

Caleb, you're a SUPERSTAR!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wow, Super Caleb! Yes! What a hunk! Too bad you're not wearing those tiny little running shorts that all the other guys are wearing! (shudder)

Anonymous said...

5K huh? Is that the best you can do? Dave says he can eat that for breakfast!

Mama Smith said...

Love that picture of SAMMY....!!!!

Caleb said...

That's right. Dave would eat my dust for breakfast! :D