


After my hair has been died I had my roommate Afton pull it into the "Utah Poof" to hide the hideous two tones of blonde to which I added to the "Utah Poof" and then she showed us what her hair can do. So of course it gets worse and worse as well laugh and add more make up and stuff to our hair. THEN we go and pay Joel a visit like this at his work....lets say we enjoyed the looks and just thought that the thing that stuck out the most was my bright pink lips...

Now this picture I found on Sarah's Facebook and thought that this should TOTALLY be added to the Smith Blog! its the best family picture yet! I LOVE THIS ONE it has to be one of my absolute favorites!
6 comments:
Oh...MY GOODNESS...Bekah...These are "scary" to look at...You leave home...and then....you snap!!! Just kidding...(smile) However, these are "interesting" pictures...(smile)
Oh daarlings! What fantasstic dos! Oh really, quite fabulosoo!!
On second thought...you could pass for a "Stepford Wife"...(smile)
BECKA! I loved your dark hair! You don't look bad with blond but I do miss your dark...oh well, I'll get use to it...what does Joal think of it?
joel being the typical guy says this, "it looks fine..." as he looks at something else....
Haha!!! Yup, sounds very familiar...
Post a Comment