Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Muddin with the X!
















Just some friendly Florida mud. Front shows how deep....



Side shows somewhat how I high centered and my back right wheel suspension was fully extended. Cool huh?
Was stuck for a good 45 min and then Bro. Lilinquist pulled me out :)

7 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Did you have a girl with you? If you did, then I know you got stuck on purpose!

Anonymous said...

No...he had two GUYS with him...(smile)

Abe n Annie said...

Well, I have to get practice first before I take the ladies out. You see, the purpose is to just fake getting stuck, forcing her to spend a more....lovely time with you...and then when all is said and done you work the truck out of the mud and off you go!
It is a very delicate skill..

Caleb said...

In a 4x4?

Caleb said...

Ah, I can recount in 2003 the time I sunk a 2004 Ford Expedition...

Abe n Annie said...

Yes it was in 4H however I have street tires on there...if I had All-Terrains I probably wouldnt have gotten stuck. Anyways it performed better than any Jeep... :)

Abe n Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.