My goal...to SCAN all the pictures I have taken over
the years...and get them all back to you...
I thought you might like to see the ones I just scanned
from an album that must have been from my
grandparents - Peterson's - collection...
and then...my mother must have added to the collection...
Summer 1981
Picture taken in my parents' home
Sacramento, CA.
Grandpa Wally Heisen (76 yrs.) - Caleb (about 6-7 mos.)
Josh (about 2 yrs.)
(on my lap)
Mama (31 yrs.) - pregnant with Jenny
Looks like we are at an airport...
1981 - Winter time
Caleb - Couple months old
Josh - about 1 1/2 years old
Joshua - 18 May 1981
21 months old
Garvin and I - Church building in Pasco, Washington
Easter Sunday - 1981
At my Grandfather, Wally's, cabin
1981
I am holding Caleb...
Josh sitting between Garvin and I
Summer - 1981
I'm holding Caleb...Josh
Summer - 1981
In my parents' home
My mother - Bonnie Peterson
I'm hold Caleb (about 6 mos.) and Josh (about 2 yrs.)
September 1979
Garvin and Josh (1 month old)
Joshua - December 1980
16 months old
Joshua - 15 June 1981
Written on the back of photo:
"As you can see, Joshua likes to be like Daddy
and is trying to put on his Daddy's boots"
June 1981
In Our Pasco, Washington Home
"They both love their baths"
Garvin and I with Joshua - 1979
Birth picture of Joshua
Joshua in our Pasco, Washington home
1979
Our family - Taken in our Lynndyl, Utah home
in 1983 - Garvin (30 yrs.) Mama (33 yrs)
Joshua (4 yrs.) Caleb (2 1/2 yrs.) Jenny (1 1/2 yrs)
(I made the dress that Jenny is wearing - yes...I actually
sewed clothes - when I had time)
Sarah (a few months old)
Joshua - Easter Hunt
1984 - Lynndyl, Utah Park
Mama pregnant with Caleb
Joshua - 1980
Joshua - 1979-1980
Joshua - Winter 1981
Joshua - Almost 2 years old - 1981
Joshua - 1979 - Pasco, Washington Home
Joshua - 1979 - Pasco, Washington Home
7 March 1981
Joshua - 1 1/2 yrs. and Caleb - 2 1/2 months old
Joshua - 1979
Joshua on our John Deere Garden tractor
Pasco, Washington Home
27 August 1980
My darling Grandmother Dorothy Peterson
Holding Joshua - December 1979
His "Great Grandma"
Picture taken in our backyard - Pasco, Washington
Ron Cary - "boyhood" friend of my father's
Ron lined up my father to meet my mother when they
were in High School...
1983 - Joshua (4 yrs) Caleb (2 1/2 yrs)
Jennie (16 months) I had to have had
Sarah when this picture was taken...
Taken in Sacramento, CA.
Josh, Caleb, Jenny (red dress), and Mandy
(my brother Scott's daughter)
November 1983
Taken in my Grandparent Peterson's home
"4 generation" Picture
Joshua (4 mos) - December 1979
Great Grandpa Herb Peterson, Sr. (82 yrs.)
Grandpa Herb Peterson, Jr. ( 50 yrs.)
Mama (29 yrs.)
Great Grandma Dorothy Peterson (76 yrs.)
November 1983
February 1982 - Taken in Sacramento, CA.
Josh - 2 1/2 yrs. - Caleb - 14 months
Cousins: Eric - 4 yrs. - Jeremy - 23 months
Mandy - 8 months old
I will post more, later...I hope you think in terms of "FAMILY HISTORY"
when I post these old pictures...Take some of these pictures
and write up a history...something we are all
commanded to do...For your own posterity...
































No comments:
Post a Comment