Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Memory Lane - Part 4


A bit of a Memory Lane for me...
These pictures were, also, in this old album...
"FAMILY HISTORY" 
smile

 My grandfather Herb Peterson is holding
both my brother, Steve and I
Old Al was a friend of my parents...
Before 1955...

 Around 1960
I was about 10 - Steve would be about 9
Scott looks around 3 and a neighbor Pam
with her dog...

 Guessing around 1963-1964
I'm around 13 or 14...

 Picture taken at our OLD HOUSE on Linden Ave.
Sacramento - Spring 1956
almost 6 years old

THE NEXT "4" pictures
I am guessing my grandfather took us 
to William Land Park 
February 1956

My Brother Steve was 4 years 6 mos. old
I was 5 years 7 months old
My grandfather - Wally Heisen - 51 years old




 Back yard at old Linden Avenue house...
with Grandpa Wally Heisen

Next "3" pictures
Spring - 1956
Taken at our OLD HOUSE on Linden Avenue



 Taken in our backyard...

 Spring 1956
Brother Steve and I

 I am guessing this to be around 1953...
I must be around 3 years old
Steve about 2 years old
Grandparents - Peterson
The little old lady...I have no idea...

 Approx. 1952
Steve and I

 Another neighbor boy with 
Steve and I - Approx. 1954-55

 Another neighbor - Kathy Kelley
Steve, Scott, and myself - Spring 1958
House on So. Land Park Drive

Friend of my mother's
Picture taken about 1958-59

No comments: