Bob loved parties...Loved sharing them with friends and family...
So, instead of having a "funeral" (Bob hated funerals)...his family...
in his honor...threw a party...Just the way he
would have wanted...
I am going to put up pictures in "themes"...
I will begin with our first day...
We arrived LATE Friday night (didn't get into our room til...
after midnight...so, we began
the next day...
Terri Shepherd had reserved "4" rooms...for members of the
Shepherd family...and "2" rooms were SMITH occupied...
Caleb and family...(in a room across the hall from us...)
Angel and Ivy shared a room with Garvin and I...
These are the "hotel" pictures I took...
Adelaide and Cannon loved looking out our
BIG WINDOW...
LOVE this picture of Cannon!
Angel - Garvin - Ivy
Garvin and Angel - love wearing BOOTS!
Our little Ivy...always had a SMILE!
Where breakfast was served in the hotel...
was this huge fish tank...
Cannon was fascinated by it...
Hey, this Mama LOVES fish aquariums!






No comments:
Post a Comment