"Have Courage...
and BE KIND..."
Such was the message of the NEW "Cinderella"...
I have dreamt for a very long time...that I could gather
daughters and granddaughters...and spend
some time together...and do somthing
FUN!
We had an opportunity...and we took it...
"3" of my daughters...
"1" of my daughter-in-laws...
"5" of my granddaughters...
"1" other Mama...
went to see
"CINDERELLA"...
We had so much fun!!!
Heading into the theater...
Darling granddaughters!
L to R: Rachel, Savannah, Claira,
Alayna, and Lillie
Jenny and Rachel
Angel, Lillie, and baby Ivy...
Sarah and her girls...Claira, Savannah, and Alayna
Granny and her granddaughters...
Mama and her girls...
Ramona and Jessica
(took this picture AFTER the movie)
Jessica and Sarah in anticipation...
Sarah, Jessica, Ramona, and Mama Smith
YES...we felt like KIDS!
smile
Jenny took this picture...so I am adding this one in...
Too CUTE not to!
Rachel and Alayna facing us...
the others watching the big screen!
smile
NEXT TIME...I so hope ALL MY GIRLS...and
daughter-in-laws...can do something
together in the FUTURE!
I KNOW we would have
a BLAST!!!!!
smile











No comments:
Post a Comment