Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Angel - Cross Stitch - Birds


Today, your dad wanted to go through the "picture"
boxes in the garage...and make decisions of what we
plan on keeping...and what we are
giving away...

I was thrilled to FINALLY get out...
the "cross-stitch" work that
ANGEL did for me while
we lived in MONTANA...

This is going in the BIRD/KITCHEN area...
I am so excited to be able to
display this beautiful work!


By-the-way...we found the drawing...
that Sarah did for our FREEDOM 
ROOM while living in FLORIDA...plus, Jenny's cross-stitch work
for the FREEDOM room - that was, also,
display in FLORIDA...
and the "saying" that
Angel gave me
for the
FREEDOM ROOM...in MONTANA!
Thank goodness, I didn't use 
that gift on the MONTANA wall...
for it would still 
BE THERE! 
smile
When we get those DISPLAYED in the 
FREEDOM ROOM...I will be
taking pictures to show
those off, also!
Smile

No comments: