Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Walk With Nature - Just Out Our Front Door

It all began this morning when your dad ran in
our bedroom wanting to use my NEW 
camera...THAT GOT me OUT OF BED!

And so...this set the tone of my day...when I decided
I needed this day...among NATURE...
and all I needed to do...was walk out 
our FRONT DOOR...

Let's begin...with
"A Morning Breaks"

Lots of low fog...
and the horizon was just waking up...

Nothing like the crack of dawn...

Even the "Boys" were up...and ready
to eat! 
L to R: Salt, Sirloin, and Pepper

Low clouds...fog...and our mountains
highlighted out from our FRONT
yard...

  FIRE! That BALL in the sky...

After this awakening...I decided I needed to be
among nature...for the rest of he 
morning...I was so GREATLY 
rewarded...

Take a stroll with me...among my flowers...and other
little friends...

 My little friend...always peeking to see what
is coming up next...

I had to smile when I saw this Iceland poppy
snuggling up against some of my violas...

I have LOVE violas...and have a variety of colors...
mixed with a few "forget-me-nots" that ae PINK...
with some blue flax and a few pansies...

Still water drops on many plants...and they
actually were "sparkling" rainbow colors...
but, will one day figure out how to
best...get shots like that with my
NEW camera...(smile)

I absolutely love Daisy like flowers, which
include my "Happy Flower" - cosmos
These are daisies...

My "Happy Flowers" - Cosmos
are just working up to blooming...
It still has been a bit cool...
I bought a few already "grown up"...
but, my "seedlings" are just now
poking their little selves out of the ground...

Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!

Such a VARIETY!

Cosmos and other complimentary flowers

My little Robin friend...was curious why
I was taking his picture...

This little bee was busying gathering
on my "Chive" blossoms

 
This little guy was saying
"good morning"!

One of my most fun things I like to do
is observe the birds who come
to my bird bath...
I use it to put their food into it...

Well, by now, you probably wish
I would end this post...
but, hope you enjoyed your little
stroll through my garden...
oh wait...

I didn't want to forget my 
little "rose"...and pink "Baby's Breath"...

Hey...another look at one of the 
arrangements that I worked on...in
the AWESOME boxes Garvin
built for me!

OK...my last one...though
I have more...
(smile)


2 comments:

Abe n Annie said...

oh my goodness! I love these pictures! They are beautiful. They make me wish I had a garden. I love the one of the cows! Salt and Pepper are getting so big!

Angel Day said...

Love it Mama. SO beautiful!