Oh...Jenny! These are ADORABLE! Sammy growing up to be like his daddy...and great-grandpa...Herb Peterson...and great-great grandpa Wally Heisen...All FISHERMEN! (my brother Steve as well!)
My memory of dad taking me fishing was when we went to a catfish farm (dad didn't teach me how to fish for catfish and I was like 8 at the time) and dad dropped his line in the water and then took a nap!
My grandfather and my grandmother; and my father and mother were all avid fishers. It never held much interest for me. It takes patience, which I have little of when it comes to fishing.
5 comments:
Oh...Jenny! These are ADORABLE! Sammy growing up to be like his daddy...and great-grandpa...Herb Peterson...and great-great grandpa Wally Heisen...All FISHERMEN! (my brother Steve as well!)
There are alot of fishermen on this side too. It's good to start them young.
My memory of dad taking me fishing was when we went to a catfish farm (dad didn't teach me how to fish for catfish and I was like 8 at the time) and dad dropped his line in the water and then took a nap!
My grandfather and my grandmother; and my father and mother were all avid fishers. It never held much interest for me. It takes patience, which I have little of when it comes to fishing.
Garvin...You have become...a "fisher of men"....(smile)
Post a Comment