With the weather being so awesome...It is time
for all kinds of cool projects
for OUTSIDE! YAHOO!
For Father's Day...Garvin bought a MITER SAW!
Couldn't pass up this super sale - $100.00
off the retail price! (smile)
He has wanted one for so long...
and when this deal came up...
well, it was a done deal!
What is so awesome about his FATHER'S DAY GIFT...
I get most of the benefits...Yep!
Garvin and his NEW TOY
His new toy!
Always good to read the directions!
(smile)
Now, comes the important part...
Reading the directions to make
MAMA A BOX!
Not just any box...mind you!
The man at work...
See the sawdust? Cool, huh?
Garvin was LOVING how much EASIER it was
to do this cool project for me!
The master craftsman!
Finished! I LOVE IT!
Verbena and Silver Fog - Euphorbia
to BRING IN the BUTTERFLIES...
The box will FILL in...
In between many of my other boxes...
herbs mostly...
We, also, managed to plow and disc up
a piece of the pasture...and
transplanted "17" RASPBERRY starts...
In about 3 years...we should have a GREAT
start on our RASPBERRY PATCH!
The other 20 or so...are getting well
establish...and we should have
MORE BERRIES this year!
YUM!
LASTLY...I made these "Bran Muffins"...
Haven't made them in YEARS!
I always TWEEK a recipe...
and these turned out FABULOUS!
THE BEST!
Had raisins and dates in them...
small amount of honey
and two secret incredients...
that made them so
YUMMY!












1 comment:
I LOVE that flower box dad. When I have a place of my own I want one!
Post a Comment