Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rebekah and Logan's First Day Visit to MONTANA

Garvin and I LOVE IT...when our children come to VISIT us 
here in MONTANA! Especially, when they bring our
grandchildren with them...
Rebekah and Logan flew in, yesterday, from Utah...
Sadly, I got the times mixed up!
I thought I read that she was coming in at 2:00 p.m.
not before NOON...! So, she called us...
wondering where in the world were we!?
THANK GOODNESS...we don't live to far from the airport!
I am slowly...losing it...SENIOR - "duh" - MOMENTS!

The day BEFORE, Bekah arrived...Garvin has been SAVING (embezzling money somehow) and saved enough money to buy me a SUPER camera! 
I am so EXCITED...However, I have LOTS of reading to do
to get the best pictures...but, for now...I am using simply
the basics...

Here is our FIRST DAY together with Rebekah and son, Logan!

 It is 50 degrees outside...but Logan was too 
fascinated by the cows to notice...

And Sirloin and Pepper were fascinated by Logan

 Mama Bekah is watching closely...
Also, notice...her little pooch in the front...
Baby Jane Greenway...(smile)

Now, comes the traditional "tractor" ride!
 Notice...Logan is now...dressed to
"enjoy" the outdoors - "warmly"...

 Evidently, Logan thinks he is BIG ENOUGH
to drive it himself...

Logan is now...feeding a "potato" slice to "Sirloin"

Papa Garvin, Logan, and Bekah
I wanted to post this picture...cause you have a 
wonderful VIEW of the mountains we see
EVERYDAY! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?

Buddy time...
Papa, Logan, and the "boys"...
L to R: Salt, Sirloin, and Pepper

I think between the one previous and this shot
is my favorite...
Papa Garvin and Logan pulling up  the grass
and fed it to "Pepper"...

No comments: