Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Day 3 - HEINER Family Joined Us

YESTERDAY, Luke, Sarah, Savannah, Joseph, Jacob, Alayna, and Claira
joined our FAMILY FUN...here in Montana!

But first...before the Heiner clan arrived...
Garvin and Bekah worked on a recipe --- 
seasoning combination for his 
bean and rice "griddle" dish...

 Garvin and "Sassy" Rebekah

Serious instructions...

Savannah showing Granny all her 
school awards...

Cousins: Jacob entertaining Logan
Alayna watching

 Alayna with her "space gun" and pizza...
What more could a girl want?

Claira is so FUN to take pictures of...

See what I mean...so fun to capture her "cuteness"

Then, there is the ATTRACTION to COMPUTER GAMES...
What is it that draws children (adults) to this
"past-time" with such intensity? 

Garvin, Jacob, and Joseph

Rebekah...with Joseph, Logan, and Jacob

Last, but, not least...

Garvin and Sarah

Now for more cuteness...

 Jacob...got to love this "ham-bone"...

Another cute picture of Claira!

 Logan...what can I say...He is so FUN!

How is it...that a FLAT SCREEN...T.V.
can command strict attention...
but, as a parents...
we can't hold this kind of
"attention"?
(smile) 

Joseph and Jacob

Alayna and Savannah

Almost done...
Daddy - Daughter time...

Sarah and Garvin

Sometimes...children can still be "sassy"!

OK...I have to put this one more picture up...
Bekah was playing with my new camera
and took this picture of Luke...

 

1 comment:

Angel Day said...

SOOO jealous I can't be there too.