Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Beau or Bow?

He's an active one - would hardly hold still for the camera. Thankfully he stopped long enough for the doctor to confirm we are having a manchild!


5 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

WAHOOO!!!!

Mother Smith said...

I am SO VERY HAPPY! LOVE IT!!!!!

UnencumberedSpeech said...

Well finally another Smith able to produce a manchild. After Abe's attempt, I was wondering if I would be the only one carrying on the Smith name.
Of course all our boys were never shy about revealing themselves. Only our girls attempted to cover up in the womb.

Garvin Smith said...

It's a good thing somebody is having girls. Lehi's children would have no one to marry save Ishmael had daughters!

Garvin Smith said...

You look very happy.