I admit...I am a bit BEHIND in getting up our
Christmas pictures...
However, I have so many that I am going to do them
in parts...
These pictures were taken before Christmas Eve...
Joel, Rebekah, and Logan came up on the
21st of December...
We had some ONE-TO-ONE time with them...
We all got to ENJOY our TIME OUT...
Took it really easy...read...played games...ATE...
and just had fun...
I asked Garvin to build a railing around the wood stove...
I knew that little Logan would find the stove
fascinating...and I just didn't want him to get burn...
Worked super well...cause Logan would go
over to the railing and stand, etc.
You have got to love this little face!
Papa and Logan getting acquainted
Logan --- "Are you kidding me?"
Logan - "This wasn't as good as he said it would be..."
Logan LOVED the Blender...
Ah...the fascination to explore...
Ah...such "treasures"
Logan couldn't decide WHAT HE WANTED to READ...
so, he went through MANY BOOKS...
while he was visiting...
LOVED the library...
Just checking out his Christmas stocking...
making sure there wasn't any
"coal" in it...yet...
After a day of exploring...Logan was all tuckered out...
Good thing...he didn't know how he looked
with that pacifier that Papa got him!











No comments:
Post a Comment