The 10 Worst Kids’ Breakfast Cereals
Here are the Environmental Working Group study’s top 10 sugar-bomb kids’ cereals, ranked by percent weight in sugar:
1. Kellogg’s Honey Smacks: 55.6% sugar
2. Post Golden Crisp: 51.9% sugar
3. Kellogg’s Froot Loops Marshmallow: 48.3% sugar
4. Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch’s OOPS! All Berries: 46.9% sugar
5. Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch Original: 44.4% sugar
6. Quaker Oats Oh!s: 44.4% sugar
7. Kellogg’s Smorz: 43.3% sugar
8. Kellogg’s Apple Jacks: 42.9% sugar
9. Quaker Oats Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries: 42.3% sugar
10. Kellogg’s Froot Loops Original: 41.4% sugar
http://fitbie.msn.com/eat-right/10-worst-kids-breakfast-cereals
Top 11 Greens to Use in Your Green Smoothies
11 months ago
2 comments:
The only cereal on this list that I've ever bought are the fruitloops and the captain crunch and it's only been a couple of times.
My kids live on Cheerios, chex, and kix.
So I think I'm safe!
Sure makes me feel better that I didn't give in to SUGAR CEREALS! (except Christmas morning...) (smile)
Post a Comment