Ok, I am not sure if I am old and the only one here who watched Saturday Night a long time ago. But there was this skit call Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy. Why do I have a feeling Bekah's blog will be like that. :)
and I quote: “It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.”
and another: You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”
1 comment:
Ok, I am not sure if I am old and the only one here who watched Saturday Night a long time ago. But there was this skit call Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy. Why do I have a feeling Bekah's blog will be like that. :)
and I quote: “It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.”
and another: You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”
Post a Comment