YAHOOO FOR EGGNOG!!!!!!!!!! We love it, but have found an even tastier verson...Silk Milk Egg Nog...it is not too thick and it tastes soooo good. We have to hoard it when it comes out in the store.
Caleb, the pumpkin spice is GREAT! Now for those of you who hate it, I have a friend who hates it also but I made her try my HOMEMADE egg nog and she liked it. It's lighter and as Dave puts it 'makes store bought egg nod seem like dog crap'. This is coming from a guy who drinks almost the whole store bought nog every time!
7 comments:
What are the creepy little things in your last picture? Are they egg yolks???
Dude, you have problems. Egg nog is soo gross! Rose, I pray to the Almighty that you can sway Caleb from this vise and put him onto the correct path!
YAHOOO FOR EGGNOG!!!!!!!!!! We love it, but have found an even tastier verson...Silk Milk Egg Nog...it is not too thick and it tastes soooo good. We have to hoard it when it comes out in the store.
LOVE...LOVE...LOVE EGGNOG!!!!! Thanks for the heads up, Fran...Will need to try that BRAND...(smile)
Eggnog is straight from the DEVIL!
See what the Lord had to say about eggnog in D&C 109:20!
Caleb! The proof is in the Nog! There! You said it! "It is delicious to the taste . . ."
Caleb, the pumpkin spice is GREAT! Now for those of you who hate it, I have a friend who hates it also but I made her try my HOMEMADE egg nog and she liked it. It's lighter and as Dave puts it 'makes store bought egg nod seem like dog crap'. This is coming from a guy who drinks almost the whole store bought nog every time!
Post a Comment