Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pregnancy Update!

This is me, imitating Annie as she walks and pushes the stroller! Oh, and this was taken yesterday at the zoo with Sarah's kids.

As you can see, Annie looks soo much better pregnant than I do! That is Annie at 29 weeks, so the picture is two weeks old by now. We normally take a picure every 4 weeks but since her 28th week was the 4th of July weekend, we just didn't get around to it with everyone visiting. I could have waited until next week when we take the picture, but then I would have forgotten to say anything at all!

Plus we had a Doctors appointment this past Monday. The babies are healthy and strong. Both are weighing in at around 3 lbs 10 oz (60th percentile for just 1 baby). Baby A (Madison) is currently breach and kicking Annie in the pelvic bone. Baby B (McKenzie) is how she should be and kicking Annie in the ribs now. The Doctor told Annie that if Baby A (Madison) doesn't turn around by the time she is due/in labor, then he will do a c-section.

Since we are now at 31 weeks, Annie has 6 more weeks until her due date, and 7 more weeks max that the Doctor will let her continue to carry the twins. Since there are no complications so far the Doc. said that he will continue to just let Annie carry on and has no plans for inducing her unless she makes it to her 38th week.

Oh, and if you didn't realize, we finally decided to stick with Madison and McKenzie (and not Elizabeth/McKenzie) because we thought it would be cool to do the M&M twin thing.

Well that is it for now. If there are any other updates between now and our next appointment in 3 weeks we'll be sure to post it!

8 comments:

hjsmith said...

Thank you so much for posting an update(: Love to hear how things are going and see pics of you guys. Sounds like things are going great and I am so happy for you both.
I look forward ot hearing the next update. SO does this mean the babies will be here in Aug or Sept? Sorry I dont rememebr the actual due date.
Also I love the names you will be calling the girls(: SO now there will be a set of boy M&Ms and a set of girl M&Ms.....love it(:
I wish we lived closer but such is life.
May the Lord continue to bless you guys and your growing family(:

Fran said...

Thank goodness that Annie is SOOOOO beautiful being pregnant with twins, b/c you are not the prettiest pregnant dad :) Glad to hear that all is progressing well. Please remind Annie that this condition is temporary and in the not so distant future, she will see her feet. Love you all.

LEADTOCHINA said...

Pregnant women are always the most beautiful, wish her have a healthy and lovely baby several weeks later. Greetings from China. Have a nice day!

Abe n Annie said...

Holly- I will be 37 weeks on September 3rd. The doctor says that he will not let me go past 38 weeks (September 10th) without inducing me. :) So they will be born in September assuming that they don't decide to come before that!

Fran- Thanks for the encouragement...I was just telling Abe this morning that I'm starting to feel like i will be pregnant forever :)

Love you guys!

Mama Smith said...

LOVE these pictures! I have to concur...Annie does look better pregnant, than you do Abe...(smile)I LOVE the fact that I will have M&M boys and M&M girls! One day we will get pictures of the 4 of them...TOGETHER! The M&M TWIN COUSINS...Maybe, this could become a tradition for all future TWIN grandbabies...(smile)

Renee said...

Ab and Annie make sure next time you stop by Mama's house to get what we made you for the twins. :) Love you all and Miss You!!
Annie you look beautiful as usual. :)

Abe n Annie said...

Aww thanks Renee! We miss you guys!

Mama, just for the record, this is the last time I plan on being pregnant with twins, so these "future twin grandbabies" that you're talking about will have to come from somewhere else! :) (maybe Caleb and Rose will be next...)

Mama Smith said...

Well...seems the "Smith males" have started something...OK...guess...Caleb and Rose are next! (smile)