Garvin wanted me to post the following pictures...
What can I say...
except...
it must be a "team" effort...
One way of getting in my exercise...
I am "happy" just thinking about having
plenty of wood for the "winter"!
That stack is looking really good!



5 comments:
I am wondering where the grasshoppers are???? Greetings from China.
Hey mom, put your back into it!
Ha...you know...I haven't seen many "real" grasshoppers this year...Last year...there were MUCH! (smile)
Abe...Can't you see that I was "putting my back into it!" (smile) TRUST me...I was "feeling" it...(smile)
Yikey!! That is a huge pile of wood!! Do you only heat with wood??? Nice job, BTW!
Mindy...
Last year we used our "propane" heating system...It got SO EXPENSIVE...I rebelled and told Garvin...we have to do something different...so we had a "wood stove" put in....hence all the wood...We are only going to use WOOD for heat...I must say...it is benefiting Garvin...Instead of paying to go to a GYM to work out...he is cutting and splitting wood...It has been a WONDERFUL...win win situation for all of us...What we invested in wood and stove...will be SAVING...compared to our expenses LAST YEAR...just in PROPANE...The wood supply we have should last us a FEW YEARS! VERY VERY HAPPY about this decision...
Post a Comment