Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Rachel's Birthday Week

It all started with her birthday...




Then our vacation started. The Temple was our first stop...

















Then we stayed a few days with Heather and Chris Zabriskie. There was a pool Sam couldn't wait to get into...







Next a few days at Great Granny's and her pool!






We wore them out pretty good.



And last but not least... Rachel got her very own sparkly red shoes... Thanks Aunt Becka!



2 comments:

Mama Smith said...

OH...my goodness! Do you know...it was a few days later...that I realized I had missed Rachel's birthday...!!!!! I owe this child...BIG TIME! Thank you for posting these adorable pictures! I do believe I am needing to make and print a FAMILY CALENDAR...so I NEVER MISS another birthday, again!!!!! I feel TERRIBLE...Seeing her adorable little face...and those RED SHOES...! Now, Sarah, Rebekah, and Rachel...can prance around TOGETHER! (smile)

Abe n Annie said...

The kiddies are getting pretty big. Dang.