Bekah Boo take lots of belly pictures. They are priceless, because on your second you won't have time or energy to take them then. I did one every other week on Saturday's standing in the same place. You can really see how much you grow in just 2 weeks time.... oh and pick up your room first... haha. =)
9 comments:
Awe you look so cute(: you really do. How are you feeling these days. Love the pictures(:
sorry for some reason my post posted 3 times(: cant wait to find out if you are having a girl or boy(: my bet is boy(:
Pick up your bedroom before you take a picture of my 13th grandchild next time.
Thanks for adding to my empire, even if the child will have a different last name.
OH...Bekah...my baby girl is going to have her own BABY!!!!! Thanks for the UPDATED PICTURES!!!!! You look so CUTE PREGNANT!!!!! (smile)
Love the baby bump, I agree with Garvin (what is up with the dirty clothes in the background).LOL
I still think it is a girl. :)
Love to all!!!!
Renee
That is JOEL who couldn't decide WHAT to wear...
Bekah Boo take lots of belly pictures. They are priceless, because on your second you won't have time or energy to take them then.
I did one every other week on Saturday's standing in the same place. You can really see how much you grow in just 2 weeks time.... oh and pick up your room first... haha. =)
Post a Comment