Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Engagement Pictures!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

These were our favorite pictures. We have yet to decide which one/s will be used but there ya go. Thanks to Annie's mom for taking awesome pictures and her dad for pretty much picking the spot to take 'em. It was a gorgeous day for taking pictures (that is after the rain... =)

11 comments:

Caleb said...

Ooh! How about #1
Okay, if not, I like 14.

Fran said...

I vote for #2 and if that doesn't work, how about #4.

When and where is the Sealing?

David said...

Number 14 my Lord. Pick number 14! 4 or 5 is also good.

P.S. Abe you're looking more and more like your dad.

Renee said...

I love 8, 13 and 14. :)

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mama Smith said...

OK...my favorites are...7, 8, 10, 12, 14...

Nichole said...

I like 3 and 14!! Congrats, Abe.

Rebekah said...

I like 5,6,12,14...

Sandee Spencer said...

I love them all... nothing like seeing Abraham so happy!