That is really a very cool picture, Caleb! Awesome that your camera was able to CAPTURE it! Interesting...2nd picture...What and where was that taken?
Abe, Hyrum, do you want to educate mom on the second picture? ;)
Those are beautiful pictures. Your title and the first picture remind me of a song on From Cumorah's Hill. I think it's The Power of God. This first picture really captures the message that song tries to portray.
Mom: the second picture is a snapshot from uhh... well look at the bottom left corner of the picture and you'll know. ;)
It is from one of the best selling video games ever made. Halo. Hence the Joo's post =)
I saw "Halo" and was HOPING it wasn't from "Halo"......(smile)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is really a very cool picture, Caleb! Awesome that your camera was able to CAPTURE it! Interesting...2nd picture...What and where was that taken?
Abe, Hyrum, do you want to educate mom on the second picture? ;)
Those are beautiful pictures. Your title and the first picture remind me of a song on From Cumorah's Hill. I think it's The Power of God. This first picture really captures the message that song tries to portray.
Mom: the second picture is a snapshot from uhh... well look at the bottom left corner of the picture and you'll know. ;)
It is from one of the best selling video games ever made. Halo. Hence the Joo's post =)
I saw "Halo" and was HOPING it wasn't from "Halo"......(smile)
Post a Comment