I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! How VERY EXCITING!!!! for BOTH OF YOU!!!! Our FIRST CHRISTMAS...was very interesting indeed...I met Garvin's parents for the first time...6 weeks after we were married...and Garvin announced at the dinner table that I was PREGNANT!!! Yeah...what a way to break me in....(smile)
Hey, I thought you weren't going to get a tree this year. And yours is bigger than ours!! (sniff) No fair! BYTHEWAY, how do you like my stories about you guys on my blog? hehehehe......
Do you really think homeless people sleep in motels? If it's any consolation you are the only person who will think you are impersonating a homeless person.
6 comments:
I absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! How VERY EXCITING!!!! for BOTH OF YOU!!!! Our FIRST CHRISTMAS...was very interesting indeed...I met Garvin's parents for the first time...6 weeks after we were married...and Garvin announced at the dinner table that I was PREGNANT!!! Yeah...what a way to break me in....(smile)
Just wait until you start having kids. All those balls on the tree are going to break!
Hey, I thought you weren't going to get a tree this year. And yours is bigger than ours!! (sniff) No fair!
BYTHEWAY, how do you like my stories about you guys on my blog? hehehehe......
Our 31st Christmas may well be spent as homeless people in a motel!
Do you really think homeless people sleep in motels? If it's any consolation you are the only person who will think you are impersonating a homeless person.
Well, let's see. I used to own my own home. Now I don't. That would make me, uh, homeless!
Note that I never said I was "impersonating a homeless person."
By the way, are you afraid to reveal who you are, Anonymous?
Post a Comment