Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, December 18, 2009

New Portfolio Site

Alright guys, help me out here. What can I do to make this better?

And give me some lovin'. I need followers to make my blog look cool. Who better than family to support me!

Think of it as your good deed for the year so you can tell Santa you've been good. LOL!

I know, such shameless advertising.

http://serenesawesomeportfolio.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Mother Smith said...

I have added your BLOG site to our FAMILY BLOG...

My only "suggestion" is...that you use YOUR CLIP ART as the DESIGN for your BLOG...YOUR CLIP ART is simply AMAZING...and needs to be SHOWN as well...So many create FAMILY scrapbooks, now...and your CLIPART is one of the VERY BEST in my collection...Somehow, you need to make sure that is SEEN...