Now I know why this blog is "Smith Family CRAZIES"!
Like I said on your post, Bekah...now that you girls have left the "nest"...I can see I must "brace" myself for changes...(smile)It does seem you all had a GREAT TIME!!! However,poor Nathan...being drug around by "3" women!!! (smile)
Those are scary photos...poor Nathan. Kid is going to grow up to be a femmy!
I LOVE these pictures! Love the pink hair Bekah. Angel, wow, a blonde! Gorgeous! Alisha, your hair is so beautiful and has a wonderful shine. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Now I know why this blog is "Smith Family CRAZIES"!
Like I said on your post, Bekah...now that you girls have left the "nest"...I can see I must "brace" myself for changes...(smile)
It does seem you all had a GREAT TIME!!! However,poor Nathan...being drug around by "3" women!!! (smile)
Those are scary photos...poor Nathan. Kid is going to grow up to be a femmy!
I LOVE these pictures! Love the pink hair Bekah. Angel, wow, a blonde! Gorgeous! Alisha, your hair is so beautiful and has a wonderful shine. :)
Post a Comment