Okay we are in Gettysburg PA there was a museum and this bloody long drive through gettysburg looking at a million and one monuments. it was rainy and it was FREEZING! but it was beautiful! There is something very sacred about this place and it almost makes you want to whisper I got emotional a few times looking at the beautiful country and listening/reading to the stories of those few days. it was so amazing!!! I wish it was sunny so I could have enjoyed it more but I was so cold I didnt want to get out of the car! but we had a blast!
Oh...Bekah...I LOVE these pictures!!! Gettysburg....ONE MORE PLACE I so want to see...Watching the movie on "Gettysburg" gets me "emotional"...Anything to do with the Civil War...as the Revolutionary War does...THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THESE PICTURES...!!!!They are FABULOUS!!! What a neat thing to do on your honeymoon...I would have never guessed...but, I can so see your Dad and I doing something like this...(smile)
1 comment:
Oh...Bekah...I LOVE these pictures!!! Gettysburg....ONE MORE PLACE I so want to see...Watching the movie on "Gettysburg" gets me "emotional"...Anything to do with the Civil War...as the Revolutionary War does...THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THESE PICTURES...!!!!They are FABULOUS!!! What a neat thing to do on your honeymoon...I would have never guessed...but, I can so see your Dad and I doing something like this...(smile)
Post a Comment