Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Got to LOVE IT!!!

11 August 1998

As I begin to CLEAN UP...my OFFICE.......I know...I know...you are all thinking..."It is about time!"....Well, what has been FUN...are the TREASURES I am finding that have been "hidden"...among my other treasures...I found this "Old Fashion" picture I had NOT scanned into my computer, yet...It is ABE's FACE...that grabs your attention in this one...

3 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Luke said to me, "I hate to say this hon, but Becka looks a good three years older than you in this picture."

Mama Smith said...

HA!!! HA!!! Does "haughtiness" make one look "older"??? (smile)

Mama Smith said...

HA!!! HA!!! Does "haughtiness" make one look "older"??? (smile)