Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

80 Years and Father's Day

Dad - Grandpa Herb Peterson

On his "80th" Birthday

Father's Day -21 June 2009


Garvin singing "Happy Birthday"

TWICE...

"Just remember Marilyn Monroe singing to President Kennedy"

Dad -- My brother - Steve -- and I

Rob and Mandy Arkebauer

My brother, Scott's, daughter -- My niece

Their children - Kaitlyn and Bob

Mandy and I

Dad got to talk with most of his grandchildren - and one GREAT-grandchild -

Plus Friends -- One of which he has been friends with

for 72 years - Stu Wood
My brother, Steve, Bar-B-Q'd
the RIBS - They were GREAT!!!!

Kathy getting the "Garlic Bread" ready for dinner

Garvin talking with one of our children wishing him
a Happy Father's Day!!!

Steve and Jerilyn (Peterson)


Kaitlyn and Bob Arkebauer swimming in the pool
Rob and Mandy (Arkebauer)

Garvin teasing my Dad about going to CHURCH

Dad and I had been working on our Friday Night dinner

Dad and I going over OLD pictures


I am so glad...Garvin and I had the opportunity to participate in the celebration of my Father's 80th Birthday...and Father's Day...I came away with stories of the past...genealogical records...and the bridging of family ties...

No comments: