(To the tune of "Simple Gifts") 'Tis a gift to be single, 'Tis a gift to be free, 'Tis the gift to come and go just as we please... ;)
In the words of Caleb from the sequel: "Fiddler Fallen from the Roof" (a less known movie about the fiddler who sued after falling, making millions and retiring early.) "If marriage is a curse, may God curse me with it and may I never recover."
5 comments:
LOL! That pretty much sums up my New Year!
新年快樂!恭喜發財! May riches and blessings be abundant this year. (Abe, I had to put riches first you know.)
Riches over the blessing (or is it curse?) of marriage?? Eh..your a joo...go figure..
your = you're
(To the tune of "Simple Gifts")
'Tis a gift to be single,
'Tis a gift to be free,
'Tis the gift to come and go just as we please... ;)
In the words of Caleb from the sequel: "Fiddler Fallen from the Roof" (a less known movie about the fiddler who sued after falling, making millions and retiring early.)
"If marriage is a curse, may God curse me with it and may I never recover."
Post a Comment