WooHoo! We finally have a computer that I can use and not worry about when I'll have to try again to accomplish something. So here are a few Christmas pics that I have finally gotten around to posting.
Oh...these are DARLING pictures, Jenny...THANKS for posting them...but, I have to agree with Caleb...the little guy in the GREEN OUTFIT does look like a little "elf"...(smile) A VERY CUTE LITTLE ELF...I might add...(smile)
Actually I thought he looked more like a child coerced into smiling or his parents would beat him without mercy or string him up by his ears... I wonder what a psychologist would deduct from my conduct and path of logic!
6 comments:
The last pic makes him look like an elf.
Oh...these are DARLING pictures, Jenny...THANKS for posting them...but, I have to agree with Caleb...the little guy in the GREEN OUTFIT does look like a little "elf"...(smile) A VERY CUTE LITTLE ELF...I might add...(smile)
LOL, I was just coming to post the same thing about the elf!
I think he looks like a very intelligent young man that could easily rule the world (benevolently) one day!
Ha ha ha, thanks dad! It was meant as an elf picture though :)
Actually I thought he looked more like a child coerced into smiling or his parents would beat him without mercy or string him up by his ears...
I wonder what a psychologist would deduct from my conduct and path of logic!
Post a Comment