Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, January 23, 2009

Let It Snow...Let It Snow....in IDAHO!!!!

Having fun working on HAIR

Alisha fixing up Savannah's hair
Bekah working on the BOYS' HAIR???? (Joseph)

Rebekah and Savannah

Crazy Aunt Beckah with Jacob

We had a mini "baby shower"
Clothes brought in from FLORIDA!


This morning...I woke up to SNOW!!! (Friday - January 23rd)....Here is Luke having to clear his truck this morning....Garvin, are you sure you want to move to SNOW COUNTRY, again??? (smile)

3 comments:

Abe n Annie said...

I am now second guessing my decision to go to Idaho. I must have been mistaken in my "feelings" towards Idaho...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh, this is a mere sprinkle!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.