Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Monday, December 15, 2008

Here...Comes...Santa Claus......

"LET ME GO!!!"

Double Christmas Stocking Stuffers...

"I saw Mama kissing Santa Claus...."

Children lined up to see "Santa"

"Couldn't decide"...

"Santa"

Even "Santa" believes in "Preaching The Gospel"

For TWO YEARS in a row, "SANTA" visited the WINTER PARK WARD...My abosolute FAVORITE was a little girl who BEAMED when she sat on Santa's knee!!! Her name was BROOKE and her SMILE LITERALLY lit up the room, even thought BOTH of her two front teeth were missing....Santa keep talking to her...but, she just kept GRINNING...It turned out the child was DEAF...but, she was PURE SUNSHINE!!! As Santa got up to leave, she RAN UP TO HIM...and GRABBED onto his LEG...and continued to give him this GREAT BIG SMILE!!! I so wished I had caught all that on camera!!! She was the HIGHLIGHT of the evening!!!

3 comments:

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wow, I must be really out of the loop! I had no idea dad ever did this!

Mother Smith said...

It is NOT something he wants "spread around"...(smile)IRONICALLY, he is NOT REAL COMFORTABLE doing this...but, he did it because they ASK him if he would do it...He was the High Counselman over the WINTER PARK ward last year...Though, he is NO LONGER over the WARD...they LOVED him as SANTA...(smile)

Mother Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.