December 2, 2007 - Day Nathan was born
December 3, 2007 - Nathan and Daddy Jared
December 6, 2007 - With Mommy Angel
His FIRST CANDLE...Mommy took care of the "flame" before he did (smile)
HE LOVED IT!
Last night we celebrated Nathan's 1st Birthday!!!! We had to do it one day early, because Garvin couldn't attend his birthday celebration, today...Angel threw him a birthday party...which included Jared's parents and brother, Taylor...flying in from Colorado.....GREAT meal and so enjoyed Nathan being the "center of attention"...I can hardly believe it has been a YEAR since he was born...our little "miracle " baby....He has come a LONG WAY....Last night, Angel made him a special "banana bread cake"....to maintain his "sugar free" diet...(smile)
4 comments:
Nathan is on a sugar free diet? How come?
I mean, that's great and all I'm just wondering if there is a medical reason.
And, isn't that MY pink shirt Angel is wearing is the third picture?? I was wondering where all my maternity tops went off to. Angel stole them all!!
Angel wanted to keep Nathan off sugar as long as she could...just because it would be best for him...no "medical" reason...You know...what "sugar" does to your little ones...I did the same thing, knowing how bad sugar really was...and kept most of you kids off of it...till you got older and discovered it....(smile)
Nathan's a little "gutsy" going for that candle. He doesn't yet know wax is not too good for the intestines. ;)
Naughty Shoo Shoo (spelling?) You are just as bad as your father...with his comment of "guttn' you boy"...(smile)
Post a Comment