Oldest to Youngest

Oldest to Youngest
All Entered the Temple This Day

FindaGrave

Search 155.2 million cemetery records at by entering a surname and clicking search:
Surname:

O, Remember, Remember

Friday, November 14, 2008

"Women of Faith..."


As I viewed this picture...I pondered over how we EACH have chosen to become "women of faith"...We chose a life uniquely different from the "world"... And with that "choice" we each share something in common..... "we are seeking to build in some way... Father's kingdom..." Yet, we will each contribute to the kingdom in our own "unique" style...because not one of us are alike...nor will our challenges be alike...(smile) We are, however, ONE...in an ideal we have all chosen to follow...As discouraging as LIFE can be at times..."mortality" is but only a SMALL MOMENT....Our ultimate GOAL...is for something GRAND....something that will have FOREVER consequences...WE have chosen to become "an eternal FAMILY"...As Women of "Faith"...our ideals will not come easily...for we are also trying to "overcome the natural man (woman)" and "LIFE'S EXPERIENCES" can be a "painful" teacher....ENDURING IT WELL....is life's greatest challenge...We will not do it PERFECTLY, but being "steady"... Father made it possible...for us..."to overcome the world"...through His beloved son, Jesus Christ...Our BROTHER, however, made this grand IDEAL possible...by LOVING us INDIVIDUALLY...and "gave His LIFE" so that we can obtain that eternal goal....of "becoming" an eternal FAMILY....Daughters, you have chosen a DIFFICULT road to follow....BUT...it is the ONLY ONE WORTH choosing....IN THE END....My love and heartfelt...prayers...is that YOU WILL SUCCEED...in that EFFORT...I LOVE YOU ALL...more than I can possibly express....Mama

5 comments:

Mother Smith said...

My darling daughters...It is after 2:30 in the morning...I couldn't sleep...having MUCH on my mind...Please, ponder over YOUR life...We only have ONE SHOT at "perfecting"...hence...our "probationary period in mortality" is truly ONLY A MOMENT...and it must be carefully "lived"...CHOOSE WISELY...each and every day...Your CHOICES will become the SUM TOTAL OF YOUR LIFE...

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wow, that is a whole lot of pinky pinkness!

"Your CHOICES will become the SUM TOTAL OF YOUR LIFE"
Gee! no pressure!! But no worries, of course we'll succeed! We're Smiths! That's what we do best! =) Well, I guess I can't speak for the rest of you girls. Its not like you ever leave comments on this blog. Okay, Holly, you and mom of course are the exception.
Hmmm... I think I might still be able to squeeze one leg into that skirt!

Mama Smith said...

I LOVE the REASON why you can't get into that skirt of yours...Sarah...(smile) YES, YOU ARE A SMITH...but, most of all...you are a child of a KING...ALL YOU GIRLS ARE...and THAT is WHY...you have BECOME these BEAUTIFUL "women of faith"...EACH OF YOU is a particular "favorite " of His...(smile)

Anonymous said...

I do everything like a smith...because I am a smith...Jared gets annoyed when I say that I am still a Smith but what can I say, I married a Day but I was born a Smith. Sarah, even though you are pregnant, you could still fit more than a leg in your skirt.

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Oh Angel, do you not see the pictures of me on my blog? I'd be lucky to fit my big toe in that skirt!! And according to Luke and all his family, that big toe is pretty big!